She was very proud of her picture frame that she got to decorate.
She also had a pumpkin tatoo painted on her hand.
Next up was Kaelyn's school party. Kindergartner's had their very own parade. Kaelyn thought it was so fun to get to parade around all of the classrooms to show off her costume. She got to go through her brother's class and her friend Sarah's class which was very cool!
After the parade they got to decorate cookies....
And play Halloween bingo...
Here is a picture of Kaelyn with her teacher, Mrs. Dawson.
Later that night it was time to carve the pumpkins. The kids really had fun this year coming up with their own faces. You'll notice on the girls' pumpkins that they went a little crazy with the pen!
And the last party was Ian. He also had a parade and a party. It was fun to see all of the different costumes that the kids came up with.
After the parade I stayed for the party. I must say that I must rank it as the most boring party I have ever been to! They didn't do a whole lot other than eat, write a story and play Bingo. Ian was begging me to take him home early.
Halloween night was a fun but very chilly night. I had the kids step outside for a brief moment to get a few pictures and it was quickly decided that it was going to be a winter coat trick-or-treating kind of night!
It is always so much fun to trick-or-treat with our friends. Here is a picture of the girls.
And here is a picture of the whole gang.
Everybody was very independent this year. Running up to the house by themselves and running on to the next. Despite the cold they had so much fun. Kaelyn called it quits about half way through so we took her home to warm up while the rest of the crew continued on. It was so nice that Halloween was on a Saturday this year. It allowed us to have all of our friends over afterwards to enjoy some yummy desserts!
LOL - I almost spit my drink out at the booring party coment. Too funny ... unless you were there, and then, apparently, not so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics though!
I agree, it was a busy Halloween this year! The kids are growing up so fast. I love the new blog profile pic...they all look so big! And very cute pumpkin pics...captures the kids' innocence and blossoming creativity. Glad you decided to post them late and "not never." :)
ReplyDelete