
Thanks to Amanda S. my table was beautiful! I loved the way that it turned out and I got so many compliments on it!


Jody & Madison

Aunt Adele & Gigi
Brolan & Ian

Uncle Jeff & Aunt Renee

Mom & Uncle Jeff
Dinner was Italian themed this year. We dined on Minestrone soup, Chicken Piccata, Fettuccine Alfredo, Lasagna, green beans and salad. It was all very yummy!
Here is Gigi sampling the soup (which my Dad made)


During dinner my Grandma called my cousin Mike over to give him the third degree about producing another great grandchild for her. Mike has only been married about a year or so but my grandma felt the need to tell him that it was time for him to have a baby. "I have 9 great grandchildren and I want a 10th!" she told him. We were all cracking up! So to give them a little taste of what it would be like to have 6 kids we had all of the kids pile on top of Mike & Rachel.















Looks like lots of fun! How nice of Amanda to come help you out. Your table looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And the tables - WOW! Good job BOTH of you Amandas!!!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure friend! It looked beautiful and by the looks of all your photos, everyone had a great time! You are definitely Christmas Eve's "Hostess with the Mostest!"
ReplyDelete