Monday, July 20, 2009

Lexington

Well, I am now at least 3 posts behind. This summer sure has been a busy one! At the end of June we spent an entire week at a cottage in Lexington, MI (about 20 minutes north of Port Huron). The first half of the week was spent with the Schrieber family and the 2nd half of the week was spent with the Knepper family. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. We had a few good beach days and we had a few chilly, rainy days but fun was definitely had everyday. We even fit in a trip to good ole Chuck E. Cheese. The favorite thing for the kids to do was to walk the beach looking for shells, fossils, special rocks and sea glass. They also enjoyed the almost daily trip to the general store which had all kinds of candy. I took over 300 pictures on this trip but fortunately, for you I have narrowed them down to the top 50 and put them into a slideshow! Enjoy!

1 comment: