
Since the weather wasn't warm enough to go to their pool club we decided to head down to Cincinnati and go to the Newport Aquarium. They had a blast checking out all of the fish, sharks, frogs, and alligators. Ian is a BIG aquatic animal lover so he had to stop at every single display. His favorite was the shark tank (of course). Here are a few highlights from the aquarium.


This last picture of Ian petting a shark in the shark tank. He was the only one brave enough to do it!
We had a wonderful and relaxing time with our family! It was sad when it was time to leave. We are looking forward to seeing everybody again at the Conkey family canoe trip in August!
I love the pic with everyone on a frog. That one is great. Looks like a nice time with the family. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteWOW - I am impressed at Ian's bravery. I don't know that I would do that!
ReplyDelete